Sergi Constance weekly Workout and Diet Plan
Who doesn’t want to have a great physique? Most of us want to have a fit body not only because we want to attract people’s attention, but also because we want to live longer for our loved ones. If we have a strong physique, chances are we can live longer.
There are several workout routines and diet plans available on the internet. All of them claim that they will help you achieve the body that you’ve always wanted. But once you have tried the program, you will find out that it’s not working for you.
If you want to have a statuesque body like Sergi Constance, then you need to follow the Sergi Constance workout and diet plan. But before you get to know his routine, you need to know what Sergi Constance bio wiki is. What stands behind his secrets, what motivates him and how did he managed to achieve those great results. Being a bodybuilder that tall is not that easy.
Sergi Constance is bodybuilder and a very famous fitness model. But before he got this high title, he had been an overeater in his teenage years. He loved to eat fatty food which made him obese. But when he saw Evan Centopani, an IFBB professional bodybuilder, he got inspired by his body and started to change his life.
As of today, he still continues his workout and weight loss regime, with what greatly inspires many people to get rid of their unhealthy lifestyle. By hitting 2016 Sergi made it up to:
Height : 6 ft 1 in, 1.85 m
Weight : contest 185 lbs, 95 kg
Biceps Size : 19.5″ Chest size : 49.5″ Waist size : 34.3″
Sergi Constance English interview: Career, Motivation(3:08), Training(4:36), Nutrition program(7:01)
Sergi Constance Workout
Now that you know who Sergi Constance is, let’s talk about his workout routine. Sergi uses a five/six-day split that spread out for seven days. Sergi will start his workout for three consecutive days and rest on Thursdays, sometimes he repeats leg day with confession that he skipped it during his early workout years. He will begin his exercise again for two days and rest on Sundays. He will do the same routine the following week and the week after that.
To understand his routine completely, here is his table on how he does his daily workout:
Monday — Calves / Quads
- Leg Extensions: five sets for every 9 to 20 counts
- Squats: four sets of 9 to 15 repetitions
- Leg Press: four sets of 9 to 15 counts
- Another Leg Extension: three times for every 20 counts
- Seated Calve Raises: four sets for every 12-28 reps
- Standing Calve Raises: three sets for every 9 to 12 raises
Tuesday — Abs / Chest / Triceps
- Bench Press: five sets for every 9 to 20 presses
- Hammer Press: four counts for every 9 to 15 hammer presses
- Dumbbell Flat Fly’s: 10 repetitions for every four sets
- Chest Press: four counts for 9 to 12 repetitions
- Dips: three sets for every 10-20 counts
- Triceps extension: three rounds of 9 to 15 times
- Skull Crushers: four rounds for 10 times
Wednesday — Biceps / Back Workout
- Lat Pulldowns: four rounds for 10 times
- Low Row: four rounds of 10 repetitions
- One Arm Dumbbell: three rounds for eight to 15 repetitions
- Reverse Lat Pulldowns: eight to 15 counts for every three rounds
- Deadlifts: four rounds for 10 counts
- Hammer Curl: three sets of eight to 20 repetitions
- Preacher One Arm Dumbbell: three rounds for eight to 15 times
Thursday — Rest Day / Leg Day
Friday — Traps / Shoulders Workout
- Seated Dumbbell Shoulder Press: four rounds with eight to 20 repetitions
- Seated Lateral Side Raises: four rounds with eight to 20 counts
- Rear DeltPed-Ek: four sets with eight to 20 counts
- Upright Extension: four sets with eight to 15 reps
- Dumbbell Shrugs: five sets with eight to 20 reps
Saturday — Abs / Hamstrings / Height
- Lying Leg Curls: four series of eight to 20 repetitions
- Stiff Legged Deadlift: four sets of six to 12 repetitions
- Hamstring One Leg Curls: 10-20 times for every four rounds
Sunday — Rest Day
Sergi Constance Diet Plan
Of course, he wouldn’t achieve the body he has right now if he would only rely on his daily workout routine. With his height he also needs to eat the right kinds of food to maintain his body, just imagine how much protein he needs for the muscle growth. Listed below is the Sergi Constance one day meal plan. He doesn’t eat junk food, prefers only healthy food with nutritional benefits, full of protein for muscle mass gain, not overcooked, fresh and prepared in advance. The overall day meal is well balanced and confirmed by specialists.
- First Meal: Oats, two whole eggs and six egg whites, cottage cheese
- Second Meal: Red Meat, Walnuts and Six Rice Cakes
- Third Meal: Rice, Chicken, Walnuts and Tomatoes
- Fourth Meal: Whey Protein Shake, Two Rice Cakes and Glutamine
- Fifth Meal: Tuna or Tuna Salad with Walnuts and Vegetables
- Sixth Meal: Salmon or Salmon Salad with Walnuts and Vegetables
Whatever your diet is, if you workout your meal should be supported by basic supplements, drinking protein shake after every training is a must, in addition you may include creatine and light vitamin complex. While using supplements, don’t forget to keep an eye on your calcium level, calcium-containing foods digest better before midday. Sergi preferred supplements are listed below:
These are Sergi Constance bio meal, workout routine and supplement plans for 2015 / 2016. You can do this weight loss and bodybuilding program as well. You just need to have the discipline to achieve this kind of body.
Fit Is Not A Destination. Its A Way Of Life.